What you'll need
We all know that it's really important that you bring the right stuff with you when you come on a trip away from home. You don't want to forget extra socks or sun cream!
Below there's a list of things we think you need to bring, as well as a list of things you probably won't need. Remember this list is by no means exhaustive, if you can think of something extra you'll need, bring it along! It's always better to have more than you need rather than not enough!
So… What will you need? All of these things!
• Sleeping bag or a duvet (if you bring a duvet you may want to bring a bed sheet as well)
• Pillow case
• Clothes for the duration of your stay, including pyjamas (with extras just in case - especially extra socks!)
REMEMBER! if you bring brand new clothes they could get dirty!
• Waterproofs or a warm coat and a woolly hat, depending on the time of year
• Spare trainers and wellies (just in case one pair gets wet or muddy)
• Toiletries (Toothpaste, toothbrush, soap, shampoo, combs or brushes)
• Any medication you require, like inhalers or insulin. (please inform our staff and your teachers that you have medication
with you. There is a fridge to keep medication cooled if required)
• Towels and a wash cloth (preferably older towels in case they get left behind)
• Waterproof sun block and a sun hat
• Torch with spare batteries
• Re-usable water bottle
There’s not really any phone signal at the St Madoc Centre, if you bring your phone it probably won’t work. Unless you have a very important reason to bring your phone, leave it safely at home! (Most schools tell their pupils not to bother bringing a phone with them at all)
We look forward to meeting you!